Dashboard Modeling for HR Professionals
This training on Dashboard Modeling for HR Professionals will address features of Microsoft Excel to turn the data in a meaningful ways.
To consolidate and analysis personnel talent, you will have an overall picture of your company personnel talent and know-how to plan with your spending next year. This training focus on HR related Dashboard and Report usage.
We live in a world that’s drowning in data.
Using this data effectively helps in gaining a competitive advantage. However, it’s no longer sufficient to use a multiple-page spreadsheet to present findings about the data.
There is a need to tell visual data stories that produce important insights.
Dashboard Modeling for HR Professionals
A “DASHBOARD” is a visual display of the most important information needed to achieve one or more objectives, consolidated and arranged on a single screen so the information can be monitored at a glance.
This course is about helping HR professionals in building dashboards on the data available in organizations for analysis; analysis that can really unlock the enormous potential that exists in finding patterns and relationships between key pieces of information held about people and teams.
Upon completion of Dashboard Modeling for HR Professionals, participants will be able to:
- Create their own Dashboard
- Different view of Dashboard
- Fundamental understanding of data visualization concepts, principles and best practices, and dashboard modelling;
- Basic analytical approach to mine the people data and gaining valuable insights;
- Ability to turn plain and uninspiring information into smart, effective visualizations that powerfully convey ideas;
- Hands-on experience in building interactive dashboards e.g. Head Count, Training, Performance Indicators, Individual Records and a lot more fun; and
- Advance techniques in MS Excel to automate certain tasks, ultimately, saving loads of time. (allowing to go home early)
- Import and model data in Excel
- Create interactive control for dynamic Dashboard
- Enhance inter activities using Slicer and Timeline Slicers
This course is specifically for HR professionals interested in making effective business communication through data. However, professionals working in any stream who requires to present/analyse the data may also join.
This is not an introductory excel course, hence, participants should have sound knowledge of MS Excel.
Dashboard and Report for HR Professional (Excel Level two) prerequisites:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Excel Chart
- Master in using Microsoft Excel
- Function and formula, includes Vlookup, match, offset and choose
- Expert in Dynamic Named Range, Data Validation, and Pivot tables
- Introduce Excel Dashboard and Report
- What are Dashboards and Reports?
- Dashboard Design Principles at a Glance
- Tabular Report Techniques
- Table Design Best Practices
- Enhance Report with Custom Number and Conditional Formatting
- Use Symbols to enhance report
- Build dashboard with Camera tool
- Introduce Sparkline
- Customize Sparkline
Chart on the Dashboard
- Chart for Trending Techniques
- Top and Bottom Ranking and Emphasizing
- Relationship and Frequency Tracking Histograms
- Variance or Performance Chart
- Bullet Graphs
- Dynamic Labels and Text Formulas
Data Model for Dashboard
- Build Data Model
- Data Model Best Practices
- Internal Data Model Overview
- Integrate External Data
- Power Query Overview
PivotTable Driven and PowerView Dashboards
- PivotTable Driven Dashboards
- PowerView Dashboard
- Animate Data on Map
- Introduce Form Controls
- Check Boxes for Toggling chart series on/off
- Option Buttons for showing views in on chart
- List Boxes for controlling multiple charts
- Combo Box for Changing chart data
- Introduce Slicers
- Create Timeline Slicers
- Slicers as Form Controls
Per participant USD1,100 (Fees + Taxes as applicable.)
(Including coffee breaks, a buffet lunch daily, course material and Certificate)
Contact us for in-house training solutions, and we will send you proposal.