Financial Analysis using Excel Training in Dubai
This course on Financial Analysis using Excel Training in Dubai is specially designed for Finance Professionals involved in daily data analysis for Financial Statements and other accounting reports.
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of financial analysis techniques using MS Excel tool. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
This course will also help both accountants and auditors identify issues which may require preventative action.
This course will also provide you with the necessary analytical framework and a wide array of practical tools to help you understand and exploit information in financial statements. You will be shown how to examine the many valuable and relevant pieces that make up a financial statement.
- Be able to identify the significance of the financial statements and know their purpose
- Understand significant options that companies have in preparing financial statements
- Know what warning signs to lookout which indicate that company is getting into financial difficulty
- Appreciate the main financial ratios which can be calculated and what they mean
Financial Analysis Using Excel Training in Dubai
Introduction to Financial Analysis
- Overview of Financial Analysis
- The Importance of Financial Reporting
- The Time Value of Money
Basic Financial Analysis Concepts and Principles
- Generally Accepted Account Principles (GAAP)
- The Double-Entry System
- Overview of Financial Statements
Overview of the Balance Sheet
- The Balance Sheet & Value Problem
- Hidden Balance Sheet Hazards
- The Common Form Balance Sheet
Overview of the Income Statement
- Overview of Cash Flow Statement
- The Cash Flow Statement
- Analytical Applications
- The Company Life Cycle through Cash Flow
Analysing Financial Statements
- Analysing Performance and Condition
- The Accounting Cycle
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Spreading Financial Statements
- Analysing the Balance Sheet
- Analysing the Income Statement
- Analysing Combined Statements
- Overview of Ratios
- Types of Ratios
- Significance of Ratios
Bring your laptop with you.
Per participant USD700 (Fees + Taxes as applicable.)
(Including coffee breaks, a buffet lunch daily, course material and Certificate)
Contact us for in-house training solutions, and we will send you proposal.